Monday, March 02, 2009

Snowed in!!

So, this is our street. We had some snow overnight, looks to be maybe 6 inches or so in some places.



We both had our birthday's recently which was a lot of fun. We partied hard except Rose got sick Sunday through about Wednesday which wasn't a super fun birthday present. This week is my spring break, so we're hoping to celebrate some more!


Catherine came to visit! It was fun to hang out with her and Alexia. We went out to dinner at Oya, went to breakfast at Eastern Market the next day, visited the Smithsonian Museums of Natural History and Art, and had dinner at Matchbox. We had a great time.



We also dog sat for a few days for some people in our ward while they were on vacation. It was actually quite fun, but we both decided we probably don't want a dog. I've been biased against small dogs but after hanging out with Daisy and Miriam's Pip, I might be persuaded otherwise. Neither dog is very yappy though, and I think that's what might turn me off little dogs.



We're both doing well and I'm very excited for this week without having to go to school. I still have quite a bit of homework to do, but I think we'll still have time to have a little fun. We've been hoping to catch the Dark Night at the Imax for the last month and this weekend is the last weekend they'll be showing it, so I hope we make it. Neither of us has seen it yet. I'm also excited about this movie and this movie and if I'm honest, this one as well. Oh and also, Star Trek.

3 comments:

CFaux said...

I want to go to the Eastern Market.

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day Rosie Rose.

Catherine Faux said...

I don't have any pics of us from D.C. I need to get some. I forgot my camera so I just used Alexia for hers...I mean used Alexia's camera. I'm glad you liked the birthday card; we had a lot of fun making it. PS it is really nice and sunny today. Lucy is wearing a tank top and shorts and Jack is wearing a manly top with shorts. It's great!